Celebrities Fake Boobs

Victoria Beckham



Court papers revealed that Posh had 'undergone breast enhancement surgery'- 2005.

Her boob job took her from a 34A to 34D. I knew it was fake.

Katie Price



Katie Price has had five boob jobs- the first 3 surgeries got her from 32B to a 32DD. Whoao.

Ulrika Jonsson



Jonsson had her breast reduced from an E cup to a C in 2009, costing her £6,000!

‘I used to be a Volvo, now I am a Ferrari,' she said after the procedure.

Kym Marsh



She said, ‘I’ve been very self-conscious about my breasts for a long, long time.’

In May 2009, she had her breasts from a 34B to a 34D.

Sharon Osbourne



She did cosmetic surgery procedures in 2008, costing her £120,000.

'Surgery is agony - you don't just wake up with huge breasts,' she said.

Heidi Montag



She had a C cup to an F cup in November 2009, cost her £18,600.

‘I plan to keep using surgery to make me as perfect as I can be,' Heidi said.

‘I was made fun of when I was younger and so I had insecurities. People said I had a "Jay Leno chin". They'd circle it on blogs and say nasty things. I was an ugly duckling before.'

I don't get it with people who says these things.

Amy Winehouse



In October 2009, Amy Winehouse had a £35,000 breast augmentation surgery that turned her from a 32B to 32D.

Denise Richards



She regretted the act, saying, 'I was young and should have researched better.'

'You know, it was a big mistake.'

Chantelle Houghton



In 2007, she transformed from a 32B to 32DD with a £4,000 surgery.

'I absolutely love them and can't stop touching them,' she said.

Source from & for more celebrity boob job pictures, Now Magazine

0 comments:

Post a Comment