Chanelle Hayes Had Liposuction and Breast Enhancement!

chanelle hayes liposuction and breast enhancement on january 2011
Holy Moly! reports that Chanelle Hayes has done operations to get back her size 6 body, including a breast enhancement and £4,500 liposuction! It helped her remove 3.5 litres of fat from her thighs and arms. Whoa! That's like, 3 big water bottles!

Her boobs went from a 34B to a 34F. That's pretty drastic! That's 3 levels of boob sizes gone!

"I’m much happier now. I wouldn’t say I’m 100 per cent happy but I’m more comfortable. I don’t feel like a big fat beast. So it’s a new year, new hair, new body - new, new, new.

"My surgeon Dr Robin Van Look showed me pictures of sizes and I just thought, "I want those," for an hourglass figure. I love them! I give ’em a squeeze every morning.*

"It wasn’t too painful. I had lots of bruising and that was tender to touch, but it cleared up in two weeks and here I am, with my new body! I want to maintain my new body with a healthy lifestyle."

Surgery Again?
When asked when she'd have more sugeries, she said;

"I don’t know, maybe I’ll get fat again and have to have more surgery. I don’t know."

Pretty undecisive, making it seems like she's very likely to get fat again! xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment