Gwen Stefani with L’Oréal Paris 2011

Gwen Stefani, reportedly have signed a deal with L’Oréal Paris! She's the new face of L'Oreal.

gwen stefani new face with l'oreal paris 2011 with infallible  le rouge lip color

She Said...
“I can’t believe I get to be one of the L’Oréal Paris girls,” Gwen said. “I love playing dress up, on stage or shooting videos, it’s always been one of my favorite parts of being in a band.”

“To get to work with such a modern, talented group of people is really exciting. I’m a lucky, lucky girl,” she added.

The 41 year-old mom will be doing her first campaign with L'Oreal Paris by representing the Infallible Le Rouge lip color and her first commercial will air during the Golden Globes on January 16th (Sunday)!

Congrats Gwen!

Source from Just Jared

0 comments:

Post a Comment