Kelly Osbourne Latest News: Confirms Dating Rob Damiani

Kelly Osbourne is now dating 26 year-old British Musician, Rob Damiani!

kelly osbourne dating rob damiani on january 2011

She Said...
She said to Closer Magazine, “It’s true, I’m having fun getting to know someone new. I met Rob over in the UK recently, and I want to take things slowly, so that means keeping some things private.”

More Silence Now
She said she wants to take it slow and make it somewhat private as she can (not talking much) for her split with Luke Worral was branded as "the worst thing".

“Loads of people saw my twitter rant about my ex-boyfriend over
Christmas, and this is the last time you’ll probably hear me talk about my relationship in the press – I’ve learned my lesson the hard way! I’m excited about this year – onwards and upwards!”

Source from Bloginity

0 comments:

Post a Comment