Taylor Swift's CoverGirl Ad 2011

taylor swift covergirl ad video 2011

Taylor Swift is the new spokesperson for CoverGirl cosmetics! She was announced at the 50th Anniversary bash last week.

taylor swift covergirl ad video 2011

She sported two different looks, first one for the CoverGirl Natureluxe Silk Foundation and lipperfection (CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm). First was a really curvy, gold gown and the other a darker gold tube dress (pretty short one) with red lips, her signature look. =)

taylor swift covergirl ad video 2011

She ends her tv ad with "The next generation of easy breezy beautiful, is you."

taylor swift covergirl ad video 2011

I have to say she doesn't look...convincing. Like, she doesn't look like she likes the product, like she was just acting, like she wasn't connected to me when I watched it. I replayed it several times already and still thinks the ad wasn't a good one. But I have to say her make up was superb! Flawless, easy-breezy looking. Just that she didn't reach to me, that's all.

Taylor Swift CoverGirl Ad Video 2011


The ad is only 30 seconds...it was like....chaos if you ask me. Like the video flashes this clip then the next and too many flashes with her doing the dancing and more flashing...and ends in 30 seconds.

Source from Celebrity Gossip

0 comments:

Post a Comment